Mauritano - German cooperation
Non-metallic extractive mining sector development projects
Digital documentation center
The mission of the ANARPAM Geological Documentation Centre is to manage the geoscientific information heritage of the Mauritanian subsoil and to promote mineral resources to potential national and international investors.
This centre, equipped with powerful documentary research tools, includes a library providing:ne bibliothèque qui englobe :
- An Access based bibliographic database (Géobibl.)
- A documentary collection in printed and digitized version (PDF).
- Document editing (scanner, electronic document management).
- A map library
- An archive repository
- A draft unit (A0, A3 etc.….)
- A lithotheque that can store 30,000 samples.