Quality, Health, Safety & Environment (QHSE)
Quality, health, safety and environment protection are key principles in ANARPAM decision making process.
ANARPAM Team strongly believes that incidents are evitable only if hazards are proactively assessed and properly managed.
Our QHSE policy is outlined below:
- Abiding by laws, regulations and standards relating to quality, health, safety and environment protection;
- Enforcing applicable safe and health practice at work;
- Implementing systems and PPEs and relevant equipment to secure environment friendly and safe working conditions;
- Protecting work areas to be compliant to HSE regulations accident free. Monitoring discharge and wastes to minimize their environmental and ecological impacts.
- ANARPAM also develops the following principles;
- Safety is a way of life and comes first in everything we do. HSE is an open theme to anyone amongst our staff.